Many of us want to get a nice, perky booty that has us look and feel great! But the question is: HOW?
Read on as I show you five quick ways you can lift your booty WITHOUT any butt augmentation surgery or sketchy medicines!
There are various strength exercises you can do to help strengthen your glutes and butt muscles. This can help shape and perk your booty up, making it firmer.
Here are some exercises you can follow:
- Squats and squat variations such as jump squats, single-leg squats, pistol squats, and more.
- One-leg kickbacks
- Step-ups with knee lifts
- Cardio exercises such as stair climbing, treadmill on inclines, runs on hilly areas, and other exercises that work your glutes and legs
Use a Butt Lifter
Wearing panties that lift your booty will give you an instant life, giving you the instant results you need! You can either purchase underwear or inserts that go with your regular underwear, selecting different sizes that match your look.
Or, you can get pants that have a bit of padding or are designed in a way to give your booty a lift to look perkier.
Adjust Your Diet
Building muscles around your legs and glutes are an excellent way to lift your butt naturally. Your diet plays an important role, especially when it comes to protein!
- Figure out how many calories you need with an accurate calorie calculator online or ask a nutritionist. This is a good way to begin counting your calories and macros. Fortunately, it’s easy with mobile apps where you can log your calories in to keep track!
- Make sure that around 35% of your calories come from lean protein for better muscle-building, balancing it with complex carbohydrates and healthy fats.
- Avoid consuming unhealthy calorie-dense foods such as soda, chips, fast foods, and the like. Stick with your fruits, vegetables, lean meats, and other healthy choices. High-protein and high-fat with low-carb diets work well, consuming foods such as salmon, olive oil, and nuts!
- Lastly, don’t forget to drink enough water to stay hydrated! Consume at least eight glasses of water a day to maintain your health for your butt exercises.
Take note it may take at least 1-2 weeks to see some changes. While it isn’t exactly the quickest way to lift your booty, it’s the most natural and less expensive method to follow. Not only does it affect the shape of your body, but your overall health as well, so it’s a win-win!
Wear the Right Clothes
Besides wearing underwear or jeans with padding, there are fashion choices you can follow to have your butt look lifted.
- Wear clothes drawing attention to both your tips and butt, such as bottoms that have details on its backside. Go for contrasting colors, tighter skirts, and bottoms ruffled around the hips or backside
- Wear tighter pants with smaller and wide-set pockets to make your butt look bigger. Go for jean pockets with decorations that add some bulk on the bottom.